April 2, 2019
Raising awareness of our own work and future directions, making submissions to Parliamentary inquiries related to food security and Overseas Development Assistance (ODA), and engaging with thought leaders helps us to inform opinion.
Following are a series of opinions and analyses we have featured from our extensive and esteemed thought leader network to bring greater attention and consideration to key issues in global agriculture, food and nutrition security.
- Opinion: 4 revolutionary tips to stop aquaculture and fisheries ignoring, resisting or eroding gender equality, April 2019
- Opinion: Healthy diets and sustainable food systems, February 2019
- Opinion: How Smart are “Smart Foods”? January 2019
- Opinion: Avoiding a Global Nutrition Catastrophe, November 2018
- Opinion: Aligning our food security and environmental goals: The case for greening Asia’s irrigation, October 2018
- Opinion: Key policy levers for healthy and sustainable diets: revisiting agricultural and health economic signals, September 2018
- Opinion: Working harder against “truth decay” in science and agriculture, August 2018
- Opinion: Towards Food Security, June 2018
- Opinion: The need for agriculture, good research and supporting development in our region, April 2018
- Opinion: Moving towards a circular economy in Asia: Connecting the city with the farm, March 2018
- Opinion: Benefits to Australia from involvement in agricultural research for development, using WA as an example, February 2018
- Opinion: Nutrition-sensitive agriculture: adding value and adding health, November 2017
- Opinion: Trade can be a handmaiden to agricultural productivity growth, October 2017
- Opinion: Why no public debate on aid policy? August, 2017
- Opinion: Political will, policy change and scientific evidence: whither international agricultural R&D?