We truly appreciate the support of our sponsors in showing their involvement, interest and support for Australia’s efforts in agriculture for development.
If you would like more details on how you can support and have a presence at Australia’s key food and nutrition security event, please find the conference sponsorship prospectus here.
To discuss the opportunities available, please contact Cathy Reade, Director of Outreach and Conference Director email: [email protected] or call on 0413 575 934.
We receive support for both our conference and for our scholars program, and to support our scholar program you can do so as you register for the conference.
We would like to offer our sincere thanks to the following supporters of this year’s conference:
- Agriculture Victoria
- Agriculture and Environment Flagship – University of Southern Queensland
- AgriFutures Australia
- Australasian Agricultural & Resource Economics Society
- Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
- Australian Water Partnership
- Cargill Asia Pacific
- Centre for Agriculture and the Bioeconomy, Queensland University of Technology
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Agri-Technology, ANU
- CSIRO Agriculture and Food
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, Queensland
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Natural Resources and Environment Tasmania
- Department of Primary Industries and Regions SA
- Fenner School of Environment and Society, ANU
- Forest Research Institute, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Gardiner Foundation
- Grains Research and Development Corporation
- Gulbali Institute, Charles Sturt University
- Incitec Pivot Fertilisers
- Institute for Future Farming Systems, Central Queensland University
- La Trobe Institute of Sustainable Agriculture and Food
- Melbourne Veterinary School, Melbourne University
- NSW Department of Primary Industries
- Resilience Initiative for Food and Agriculture, ANU
- School of Agriculture, Food and Ecosystem Sciences, Melbourne University
- School of Biology and Environmental Science, Queensland University of Technology
- School of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Sydney
- School of Science, Western Sydney University
- University of Adelaide’s School of Agriculture Food and Wine
- University of New England
- University of Queensland, Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation
- The UWA Institute of Agriculture, The University of Western Australia
We would also like to offer our sincere thanks to everyone who has provided support or a donation for this year’s conference scholar program.
The following have agreed to have their support acknowledged and we are very happy to do so!